To begin, let’s lay out four key points.
1) Jesus says: “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.” (Mt 23:13)
Jesus himself informs us that there are passages in the Bible (written by scribes) that were changed to make it harder to enter into the Kingdom. For those who constantly say that the word of god (they mean the written bible) cannot have mistakes, I urge you to think about it. Yes, Father’s word has no mistakes, but the written records of it? Jesus said years ago that it already has been altered! It is NOT in the interest of the enemy to let us know the truth about the timing of anything that has to do with the kingdom, or anything else for that matter.
For years Father has been telling me that the book of revelation should be read backwards. Most Christians place the millennial kingdom in our future, because it’s almost at the end of the book. If it was to be read backwards, suddenly the millennial reign is not at the end of the story.
Jesus said in the gospel of Thomas: “Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again.” (v.49) Is he saying we have come out of the Kingdom some time in the past and will return to it in the form of the millennial reign only to have it overturn after 1000 years? Not really, is he.
2) The Bible basically covers two different stories of two different fathers. Just because “God” or “Lord” is speaking doesn’t mean it’s the one YOU call “Father”.
The Bible is very confusing when one is trying to understand just who is speaking. Sometimes a name of god is given. Sometimes it’s only “the lord”. Sometimes “the lord” has a special name added to it. Sometimes he’s only called “God”. It has taken me many years to realise that it is not always speaking of the same entity, and that there is more than one, even more than two that are speaking. If you disagree, please go do Father and ask Him yourself. There are many entities who claim they are god and they want to be acknowledged as such.
3) Between the original Kingdom in Eden / Paradise and the eternal kingdom that is being established at this time, there were 7 ages of contest between Father’s children and the children of the adversary.
The bible speaks of 7 days, there are 7 letters in Revelation, there are 7 continents… and there were also 7 ages. The idea of 7 ages isn’t new, even William Shakespeare has a poem: “The Seven Ages of Man”.
All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.
Augustine of Hippo wrote of the 6 and 7 ages of the world, and so did many other writers in history. It is not a new concept, although it may be new to many Christians. Father says this concept is correct, although many of these periodization attempts are often based on the wrong assumptions.
From Father’s point of view, this Earth is for HIS CHILDREN to have, and it is when his children literally GIVE IT UP. When Father’s children give it up by not being worthy of it, the Adversary takes over. Similarly, when Father’s children are found worthy to have the Kingdom (living under the Adversary’s rule) is when the age ends and the reign is returned to Father’s children.
4) The eternal age / Kingdom began on Earth in the year generally known as 2020.
The reign changed hands 7 times to date, the last overturn was in 2020. The enemy announced that there was THE CROWN (corona) on all the lands.. remember? They speak in code. Father’s children who hold the authority of Father ARE THE CROWN they were speaking of. Father’s children held the rule and entered the 8th age.. the 8th day.. the sacred assembly.. the eternal age. “In by 8” many were told. All it meant was that the 7th age was ending and the eternal was about to begin.
Generally we can lay down some general aspects for the 7 ages:
- only 1 side of the conflict holds authority & governance during an age
- the enemy cannot take the kingdom from Father’s children – it is Father’s children that may lose the reign, but it cannot be taken from them by force
- there were divine appointments set by Father to assess the situation on Earth and based on the behavior of Father’s children, the reign may have been given over to the adversary or it may have stayed with Father’s children until the next appointed time (see the transfer of power from the 7th age to the eternal 8th age in Daniel 7)
- “the day or the hour” of these appointments were not known by anyone but Father, just as Jesus was explaining in Matthew 24
- when Father’s children lost an age and the reign went to the adversary, His people were told how long this period of time will take
This study was published in several posts. Here are all the available links:
Part I.: Introduction
Part II.: Ages in General (you are here)
Part III.: Before and after the Fall
Part IV.: Age 1
Part V.: Age 2
Part VI.: Age 3
Part VII.: Age 4
Part VII.: Age 5
Part VIII.: Age 6
Part IX.: Age 7
Part X.: Eternal age